Buy Etizolam Online
Etizolam is an analogue of benzodiazepines from the class of thienodiazepines and has amnesic, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, hypnotic, sedative, and muscle-relaxant effects like most medications similar to benzodiazepines.
What Is the Use of Etizolam
- Etizolam is often used by users as a pill, as a paper bread, or as a powder.
- The two most frequent routes of administration are oral and sublingual because of the absorption speed of etizolam.
- A 1 mg dose of etizolam is about 0.5 mg (Xanax) of alprazolam or 10 mg diazepam (Valium).
- Typical doses vary between 0.5 mg and 4 mg.
- Etizolam is usually available as 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, 1.0 mg, and 2.0 mg comprint in countries that are marketed for medal use (Japan, Italy, India).
There are no reviews yet.